Thursday, September 3, 2009

Donna Hay - hey hey!!




















Little Living is a staunch supporter of Little Light House and our gorgeous products! So much so they used our lovely lampshades as the hero product for their ad in Donna Hay's Kids' Magazine, which went on sale a couple of months ago.

Now I adore Donna Hay's recipes, so I was going to buy the mag anyway. But this ad was extra incentive, it was very exciting to see my 'babies' in this magazine when I bought it. A huge thanks to Little Living for their ongoing support, their website www.littleliving.com.au is well worth a visit when you are looking for something special for the little people in your life.

I urge you all to rush out and buy your copy of the magazine as the "Polka Dot Brownie Cupcakes" on the inside back cover are to die for!!


No comments:

Post a Comment