Friday, March 4, 2011

Love it!














You know, I really love what I do - REALLY love it! I've always loved fabrics, the smell, the texture, the colours, the stories they tell (I could go on and on, but I'll spare you!) - so working with fabrics suits me to a 'T'. Designing/making new lampshades satisfies the creative element in me, I get a real buzz out of coming up with new styles and designs (between you and me, I am creating a new range which I am really excited about!!). And being able to do all this whilst at home raising my delightful little children makes it all the more sweeter.

Anyway, this isn't meant to be a self-indulgent rant, the point is that just lately what I do has been appreciated in a more public forum (magazine exposure) and it tickles me pink that some other's love what I do too! Thanks for the support, thanks for the lovely feedback, I'll keep plugging away at what I'm doing, the hard work is worth it! xx





2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sue! It is nice to have your hard work recognised.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Thea, thanks so much! I have been doing this for quite a few years now, so a little positive reinforcement goes a long way!! Hope Life In Style went well for you, and all is great! xx

    ReplyDelete