Thursday, November 26, 2009

Sorry for my absence!!

I must apologise for my lack of blogging lately! Life has a way of throwing curve balls at us, and we received one not long ago (15 weeks ago to be exact!). My lovely family of four, is now going to be a family of five! To say it took us by surprise is an understatement, however we are blessed to be having another baby (if you overlook the sleepless nights, cracked nipples, etc etc LOL).

So, my lack of blogging has been due to a lack of energy/inspiration - all due to the dreaded morning sickness which has beseiged my life! All my last reserves of energy have been going into completing my orders and running my business and my family.

At 15 weeks I am hopeful to be getting back to 'normal' soon, despite my expanding belly and everything else!!

Does anyone have a cot, pram, car seat, change table, etc etc - we had generously given all our's away to expectant friends! Ha, ha - ah life, ya gotta love it!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sue! Very exciting news - hope you manage to put your feet up in between orders :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congratulations Sue! Hope you are feeling a million times better now. I was due with bub #2 yesterday, so we'll have little playmates!

    ReplyDelete